Successful property development is about fine margins and a profitable development can soon return a loss without the correct planning, cash flow management and budgetary control.
There are many factors to consider when attempting to profit from property development including:
- Pre-acquisition appraisal of the potential profitability
- Effect of VAT on the project - This is a key issue dependent on whether you are looking at new build, rennovating or converting existing property. Also, if commercial property is involved you may need to apply for an option to tax on the land
- Establishing the most appropriate ownership structure to split profits and minimise tax liabilities
- Finance options when acquiring the site and development finance options
- Management of budget and cash flow throughout the development
- Ongoing VAT, CIS and annual accounting obligations
We have assisted many property developers from single property new builds through to complex mixed use residential/commercial developments. We act on behalf of property developers throughout the South East as well as London and the suburbs.
Contact Us today to arrange a free initial consultation to discuss your requirements.